Optical Brightener Agent BA -113 E value 370
CAS NO :12768-92-2
Molecular mass: 960
Formula : C40H42N12O10S2.2Na
Type of product:Mixure substance
Appearance: Yellowish granular
Ionic character: anionic
Performance and Features:
- Convenient in application, diluted with water.
- It can be directly added into the paper pulp,but in the course of
adding, should avoid adding together with the other cationic
chemicals or directly contact, mix. Adding in the pulp,the
proportion based on weight of between oba and absolute dry paper
pulp is 0.05％～1.5％.
- It can be used in cotton , dosage: 0.05-0.4% (o.w.f.); Liquor
ratio: 1:10-30; Temperature: 80℃~100℃ 30~60min ;
Packaging and Storage:
Packaging with 25kg bag, or special Packagings according to
customers, more than one year of stability,store at the room
- The product information is only for reference, research and
identification.We will not bear the responsibility or the patent
- If you have any questions in technical or use , please contact with
us in time.